Anyone who has been trying to make money online for more than 2 minutes would have heard of ClickBank and what a potential goldmine it is. The problem that many beginners and even intermediate marketers face is that they just can’t crack the ‘ClickBank code’. It’s as though those who know what to do are insiders who are raking in the cash while everyone else is an outsider struggling to make a single sale.
It pretty much used to be that way for a long time until ClickBank University appeared on the scene.
This is one of the most popular online marketing courses on the internet and many customers have reported benefiting from it greatly. The 2.0 version is an improvement on the first release and it’s bigger and better now.
Several CB University members have left glowing testimonials about the efficacy of the training and how it bridges the knowledge gap that has always prevented beginners from succeeding with ClickBank.
Some of the links in this post are from our sponsors. We provide you with information, knowledge, services and products for your research or entertainment.
The Good Points:
1) One of the strongest points about CB University is that it covers both affiliate marketing and product creation. This is definitely an improvement on the earlier version which only covered product creation.
With the 2.0 version you have more flexibility. Generally, beginners will find it easier to start off as an affiliate… and as their knowledge and experience gets better, they’ll be able to take on the more daunting challenge of becoming a product vendor.
2) The training itself is detailed with notes, videos and over-the-shoulder instructions. The methods are clearly explained in a step-by-step manner and even the greenest beginner will be able to follow along without difficulty.
So, you’re going to be busy with this training for quite a while. Ideally, it’s best to choose one method and go all out with it. Most beginners would do well to start off with affiliate marketing.
5) The product comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. So, you have 2 months to give CB University 2.0 a test run. We’re guessing that once you join, you’ll probably stick around for a long time because it has that much value.
6) ClickBank University has a forum for you to hang out with your peers and ask questions and mingle with other fellow marketers. It’s an active community that’s supportive and you’ll learn a lot from there.
This beats buying some eBook from some unknown marketer and being left to your own devices to figure these things out, while the marketer has taken your money and run off.
7) The program is also equipped with a very useful toolkit that you’ll use over and over in your business. Basically, it’s a set of tools and online video training that covers some of the tech stuff that most beginners struggle with.
Here’s a list of some of the ‘tools’ inside:
Camtasia Alternative: APowersoft for Screen Recording
Creating a Sales Presentation with PowerPoint
Demographic Research with Google & Twitter
Design Banners, Posts, & Giveaways with Canva
Enhance Your Social Media Activity with Hootsuite
Increasing Conversions with Optimonk
Introduction to Tools
Outsourcing with UpWork
Recording Your Sales Video with Camtasia
Sending Broadcasts and Automating with AWeber
Setting Up Your Funnel with CB Builder
Setting Up a Custom Domain with GoDaddy
Split Testing with Visual Website Optimizer
Video Editing with Camtasia
8) There are also live Q & A sessions for members where more training is provided. For those who are unable to attend, you can always catch up on these sessions which are recorded and uploaded in the members area. The value in these sessions more than make up for the monthly fee.
The Bad Points:
1) Just like any online course, you’ll need to study and apply what is taught. Information is useful, but action is the foundational key to all success.
The problem is that most newbies hesitate to act on the information. You must overcome this mental obstacle to see success. CB University is not a winning lottery ticket. You MUST do the work.
2) The amount of information in CB University can be overwhelming to a beginner and may make them him/her that the process is too difficult.
The best way to get around this problem will be to focus on just being an affiliate, instead of a vendor. Once you’ve learned the ropes and are generating affiliate commissions, you’ll be more confident to take the leap and become a product vendor.
3) The membership is a recurring fee. A beginner who is strapped for cash may find that the monthly fee is a burden. The fee gets much higher if you choose the upgrade (Builder 2.0).
What they don’t tell you is that you can get a page builder like Thrive Architect, InstaBuilder 2.0 (check fiverr.com) or OptimizePress 3.0 for a one-time fee and build your pages at a much lower cost. Well, now you know.
Should You Get It?…..
A resounding YES! This is one of the best online marketing courses on the planet and it’s the benchmark when it comes to the best ClickBank training.
The fact that it covers both affiliate marketing and how to be a vendor in the ClickBank marketplace makes this a truly well-rounded training program.
With thousands of students and many success stories, the product delivers what it says beyond a shadow of a doubt. If you wish to make a decent side income, this course is for you.
If you wish to make income that will allow you to quit your day job and have location independence and freedom, CB University will help you get there.
If you want to be a millionaire, guess what? Yup! This course is for you too. ClickBank has made millionaires out of several vendors and affiliates. If you do the work and follow the training closely, success can be yours as well.
Simply the main author of this website. Offering content that ranges from Free Energy, Agriculture, Private Business & Online Business, VaultAlly Admin intends to engage visitors and give them content to act on. VaultAlly.com is intended to also be used for private collaboration where certain case studies, ideas and action steps are shared and discussed.